By now you have probably heard all about Zoom. But maybe you or your clients haven’t yet used it or mastered it for your fitness classes. To help here’s a simple guide you can share with your clients on how they can join your live workouts via Zoom.
How to join a Zoom class from a computer
We’ve drafted a template email you can send your clients who might be unfamiliar with Zoom and need help getting set up. Of course please make it your own but we thought this would be a helpful start!
I just wanted to reach out to share a quick guide on how to join the Zoom classes in case you haven’t yet had an opportunity to use Zoom. The good news is that it’s super simple :)
Alrighty, let’s jump into the steps…
- Install Zoom: Using your laptop, desktop or even mobile/tablet device download the Zoom app by going to zoom.us/download.
- Create Zoom Account: After the download completes you’ll be prompted to create an account.
- Start Class via Zoom Meeting Link: before any class you’ll receive a Zoom link from [me via onPodio] that will let you join the class when it starts
- Click the link and it will take you directly to the live workout
- [For extra security I’ve added a password for each meeting which you’ll need to enter and which you can find in the description of the email with the Zoom link.]
- And that’s it - we’ll be breaking a sweat together in no time!
Now I’ve also added a couple of extra tips and hints to consider too.
- Select the ‘Speaker View’ when class starts which will focus and enlarge the screen on my screen (instructions how).
- I’d ask that you mute your microphone during class to avoid any sound disruption for the class but of course if you have any questions please let me know during the class via the chatbox
- You might also consider ‘casting’ or ‘mirroring’ your screen onto a larger screen like a TV. How to do this depends on your TV or device so you might need to Google the specifics there
- Also… don’t forget to make sure the sound is on and up so you can hear the beats and the sweet sounds of me barking instructions :P
Let’s do this squad!