This waiver agreement template can be used by virtual fitness professionals who are training clients independently. At onPodio we automatically collect these waiver & release documents each time a client books into an instructors class and automatically populate the relevant field to make it specific to the instructor.
If you are a fitness professional and need a version of a waiver simply fill out the fields below.
- I am voluntarily participating in a class or classes provided by [Your Full Name]. I will be receiving instruction and information concerning fitness and wellness techniques, which may include weight training and other physical activities. I represent and warrant that I have no physical or mental health condition that would prevent my safe participation in these classes. I agree that if I am pregnant, or have a known cardiac arrhythmia (including very slow heart rate), a history of heart block, or if I am taking antipsychotic medications that may result in an adverse reaction in connection with physical activities, I will consult with and obtain the permission of a physician prior to engaging in any weight training or other physical activities in connection with these classes.
- I am willingly and voluntarily assuming any risks, injuries or damages, known and unknown, which I might incur as a result of participating in these classes, and agree that [Your Full Name] will not have any liability for such injuries or damages, to the maximum extent allowed by applicable law.
- I acknowledge and agree that [Your Full Name] is not a medical professional and does not provide any medical diagnoses or treatments. I agree that if I have any medical condition, I will seek the help of a medical professional.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, I hereby (a) waive and release any claims, known or unknown, I may have against [Your Full Name], including its instructors, officers, directors and employees and agents, arising from or in connection with the services provided by [Your Full Name] (“Claims”) and agree to indemnify [Your Full Name], including its instructors, officers, directors and employees and agents, from and against any and all Claims.
- I expressly waive all rights afforded by any statute which limits the effect of a release with respect to unknown claims.
onPodio is not responsible for examining or evaluating any of the materials provided, and does not provide any warranties relating to the materials. Links to such materials are for your convenience and does not constitute an endorsement of such materials.